Q. How does the program work?
I'm interested in borrowing a tablet and/or hotspot. How do I pick one up?
- Borrow a tablet kit or a hotspot by visiting the Burlington County Library circulation desk with your library card or ID. You can borrow a device for up to three weeks with the option to renew for two weeks if no one else is awaiting the device.
- You may check out up to three devices using your personal library card.
- You may return a device to the circulation desk at the following library branches: Burlington County, Bordentown, Cinnaminson, Evesham and Pemberton.
- The late fee for a device is $2 per day with a maximum fine of $30; they are considered lost after 15 days.
- Devices will be remotely disabled if not returned on time.
- Replacement cost for a tablet kit is $500. Replacement cost for a hotspot is $90.
Was this helpful? 1 0